LEGO Architecture 21033 Chicago
Recreate Chicago’s blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red, and is finished with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Chicago.
- Features the Willis Tower™, John Hancock Center, Cloud Gate, DuSable Bridge, Wrigley Building and the Big Red.
- The Chicago River is represented in the tiled baseplate and the DuSable Bridge opens and closes.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Chicago and its architectural heritage (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with a decorative “Chicago” nameplate.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick). Select pick up in Melbourne at the checkout for the LEGO Architecture 21033 Chicago.