LEGO Architecture 21035 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
Discover the architectural secrets of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum®. This accurately detailed LEGO® model faithfully recreates the curves and distinctive lines that have made this building an architectural icon for the last half-century. The simple, grid-patterned facade of the annex tower complements the main building with its circular rotundas, while buildable exterior elements depict a section of New York City’s 5th Avenue Museum Mile, complete with its signature yellow cabs. The Guggenheim sign, featuring Wright’s architectural lettering, has also been recreated in a similar typeface to heighten the authenticity of the model. This LEGO Architecture model has been designed to deliver a rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and is suitable for display in the home and office.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum®.
- Features the Guggenheim’s modernist facade with its circular rotundas and distinctive lines, plus the eight-story annex tower and a section of New York City's 5th Avenue Museum Mile including scaled yellow cabs.
- The Guggenheim sign, featuring Wright's architectural lettering, has also been recreated in a similar typeface to complement the authenticity of the model.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 740 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne for the LEGO Architecture 21035 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum