LEGO Architecture 21036 Arc de Triomphe
Capture the architectural elegance of one of the world's best-known monuments with this impressive LEGO Architecture interpretation of the Arc de Triomphe. This detailed model faithfully reproduces Paris iconic masterpiece, with statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth while emphasizing the model's bold lines, curves and contours. It also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame and a decorative "Arc de Triomphe" nameplate. This LEGO brick model has been designed to deliver a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience for all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a perfect display piece for the home or office.
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Arc de Triomphe.
- Features statue-adorned pillars, sculptural reliefs and subtle coloring that adds warmth and emphasis to the model’s bold lines, curves and contours. Also includes a golden plate to represent the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and a buildable LEGO interpretation of the eternal flame.
- Includes a decorative "Arc de Triomphe" nameplate.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the monument (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture/booklet).
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- Delivers a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience.
- Measures over 4" (11cm) high, 5" (14cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick) for the LEGO Architecture 21036 Arc de Triomphe