Join Olivia and Mia as they work to help injured and sick animals get better in the LEGO Juniors Vet Clinic! Open the clinic with Mia and get ready for the day's patients. Tell Olivia about an animal that needs to be picked up in the ambulance and then meet her when she arrives. Bring the animal into the clinic so Mia can begin treating it. Help make the animals comfortable until they're all better!
- Includes Mia and Olivia mini-doll figures, plus a rabbit, baby rabbit, cat, turtle and a hedgehog.
- Features Mia's Vet Clinic, ambulance, wheeled stretcher and a rabbit house.
- Vet Clinic features veterinary supplies, table to set the animals on, and a wheeled stretcher.
- Ambulance features an opening door at the back and rolling wheels.
- Accessory elements include a stethoscope, otoscope, thermometer, feeding bottles, medicine spoon, clipboard and pen, ice pack, syringe and animal food.
- Set comes with larger pieces to fit small hands and simple-to-understand building instructions.
- The pieces come in numbered bags to make the building process easier.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7.
- Ambulance measures over 2" (6cm) high, 3" (10cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- Vet Clinic measures over 4" (12cm) high, 4" (11cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep.
Lego Juniors Mia's Vet Clinic