LEGO Marvel Spider-Man: Doc Ock's Tentacle
Stage a surfing Spider-Man rescue White Tiger from Doc Ock's Octo-Bot, featuring dual 6-shooting rapid shooters and moving detachable tentacles. Includes 5 mini figures. Doc Ock is wading through the water in his weaponized Octo-Bot and has taken White Tiger prisoner in one of the tentacles! Steer Captain Stacy's speedboat with Spider-Man surfing in on his web surfboard tow and rescue her! Watch out for Vulture nosediving through the air and fend off his attacking claws, and make waves with a heroic rescue.
- Includes 5 mini figures: Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Vulture, White Tiger and Captain Stacy.
- Features Doc Ock's Octo-Bot and a police speedboat.
- Octo-Bot features dual 6-shooting rapid shooters, rotating torso, posable legs, and posable and detachable tentacles that attach to the back of Doc Ock.
- Police speedboat has a stud shooter and attachment point for the web rope to attach Spider-Man's surfboard.
- Accessory elements include White Tiger's power element, and Spider-Man's surfboard, webblast and web rope.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Doc Ock's Octo-Bot measures over:-7” (19cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Police speedboat measures over:-1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
LEGO Marvel 76059 Spider-Man: Doc Ock's Tentacle