LEGO Nexo Knights 70351 Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster
Defeat the Grimroc Stone monster with Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster, featuring extendable wings with dual six-stud shooters and Clay Bot’s detachable Recon Jet with posable wings and its own six-stud shooter. The buildable and highly posable Grimroc Stone monster features translucent wings, translucent-blue lightning elements and a supersized translucent-blue mace. Includes three scannable shields and two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: Clay and Clay Bot, plus buildable Grimroc Stone monster and Brickster figures.
- Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster features extendable wings with dual six-stud shooters, two minifigure cockpits and a detachable rear Recon Jet with six-stud shooter.
- Buildable Grimroc Stone monster features posable limbs and translucent wings, three translucent-blue lightning fingers and a shield holder.
- Extend the wings to switch Clay's Falcon Fighter Blaster into attack mode.
- Detach the rear six-stud shooter to launch Clay Bot’s Recon Jet.
- Weapons include Clay’s sword, the Clay Bot’s sword, Grimroc’s mace and the Brickster’s mace.
- Accessory elements include a Bouldron, two shield holders and a treasure chest.
- Combine the Recon Jet with 70362 Battle Suit Clay for extra firepower, or any other suits in the LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS Battle Suit series.
- Download the free LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' permission.
- Scan shields for the NEXO Powers Ticking Baboon and Manic Pumpkin and Forbidden Power Devastating Decay, then power up in the LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS characters on Cartoon Network.
- Grimroc stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- Recon Jet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Clay’s Falcon Fighter Blaster in cruise mode measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide, and over 18” (47cm) wide in attack mode.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick). Select pick up in Melbourne at the checkout.