LEGO Technic 42060 Roadwork Crew
Get to work with this exciting, two-vehicle LEGO Technic Roadwork Crew set, featuring a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket. This detailed 2-in-1 set comes with a classic orange, gray and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mini Gritter with Plow, providing a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket.
- Check out the classic orange, gray and black color scheme.
- Load the digger onto the trailer and head for the construction site.
- Rotate the digger's superstructure through 360°, and use the working boom to load up the truck.
- Tip the truck bed to empty the load.
- A uniquely decorated 40th LEGO Technic Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mini Gritter with Plow.
- Truck with trailer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tracked digger with boom lowered measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Mini Gritter with Plow measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick). Select pick up in Melbourne at the checkout.