LEGO Technic 42068 Airport Rescue Vehicle
Head for the runway with this authentic 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Airport Rescue Vehicle, featuring a red, black and gray color scheme, working boom mechanism, 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, large driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, wing mirrors, equipment storage compartment, twin-axle steering, double rear axle and chunky tires. Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) for a motorized boom mechanism and working warning beacons. Rebuild this model to create a Fire Rescue Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features working twin-axle steering, double rear axle, chunky tires, long versatile boom with multi-directional water cannon, detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, warning beacons and an opening equipment storage compartment.
- Check out the authentic red, black and gray color scheme.
- Operate the multi-directional boom to position the water cannon.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO Power Functions set (not included) for a motorized boom and working warning beacons.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fire Rescue Vehicle.
- Airport Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended): 16” (42cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, and 6” (17cm) high with boom retracted.
- Fire Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended): 12” (31cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide, and 5” (14cm) high with boom retracted.
We deliver Australia-wide! Pick-up option is also available in Melbourne (Elsternwick) for the LEGO Technic 42068 Airport Rescue Vehicle